WRITE FOR US
Hey, are you interested to write for us. We are looking for contributors to inspire and educate our readers by sharing their experiences, perspectives, preferred industry tools and best practices.
If you have a helpful, interesting, original and well-crafted article, article idea, or series concept, we’d love to hear from you.
For sponsored/paid content, become a Contributor.
We entertain diverse pieces from every stage of career, country and area of specialization.
Before submitting articles, please:
o Read our guest writing guidelines below carefully. Articles submitted must meet all of the requirements in order to be considered.
o Follow the submission steps provided at the bottom of this page.
Art directory is the industry sourcebook for fashion & lifestyle communication professionals and brands. As an industry trade platform, we focus on providing actionable insights to help our audience experience professional success and meet business goals.
What we’re looking for
WE ARE ALWAYS INTERESTED IN ARTICLES THAT:
- Articles that take us behind-the-scenes to share the current efforts of lifestyle brands and art culture festivals etc
- Highlight different emerging platforms, incredible tools, or resources that help drive big results
- Strong POV articles about industry trends featuring multiple viewpoints
- Interviews with talent
- An in-depth look from start to finish
- Social Events
The following guidelines will increase the chances that we will happily publish your work:
- Aim to both education and entertain!Most often, we say no to articles because they are too general or devoid of personality! We love detailed articles with real-life examples, resources and humor. Framing your topic around data or a trending topic makes us weak in the knees. We care about YOUR experience and that of those in your circle.
- Double check the archives: Search the site to see what else we may have published on your topic. Be sure to pitch a clear, fresh angle or an update to the original. “How to land a PR Internship,” is okay, but “6 things to do your first day as a PR Intern,”is better.
- Don’t be shady:If your piece mentions a client, disclose the nature of your relationship within the article. We won’t publish anything that is overly self-promotional (this would then be a sponsored post).
- Original content only:Please only submit pieces that are original and not published anywhere else. If you are pitching multiple publications and we agree to run your piece, consider it exclusive to us.
- Ask your network:If you can bring in additional quotes (3 is the magic number) from your network to strengthen your position or show diversity in perspective, well, we love that!
- Each article has to be original and checked with the plagiarism checker
- Plagiarism Checker – A Free Online Plagiarism Detector
Get in touch!
We’d love to hear your ideas and review pre-written work. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.